The first decision I made today:
Use the 2019 Occasions, Crackle Paint, background stamp. (I stamped it in Early Espresso ink on Sahara Sand cardstock).
2. Make a masculine birthday card. (I used the 2019 Occasions, Well Written dies, to cut “happy birthday” from Early Espresso cardstock).
3. Coordinate the words with an Early Espresso card base.
4. Keep the card “woodsy” with a Mossy Meadow cardstock layer.
5. Cut two rectangles in the Crackle Paint (tree bark) panel per the challenge at CAS(E) this sketch. (I used a 2019 Occasions, Rectangle Stitched die).
6. Cut two, Old Olive cardstock branches with leaves. (I used a die from In the Woods).
And, last, but not least:
Add a bow of Braided Linen Trim
There you have it. One decision led to the next, and Crackle Paint turned into “tree bark.” What guy wouldn’t like this birthday card?
Thanks so much for visiting me today. Only three days until Christmas, so I know you’re busy!
Come back January 3rd to order your very own “tree bark.” Have a great weekend!