Welcome to the Pals’ July Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects that are “Mixing It Up” – adding texture that will really take your projects up a notch – or two! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’m so excited to share how I use texture with you, so let’s get started with my framed daisy.
This is the daisy from the Daisy Lane stamp set, stamped in Pineapple Punch Ink on Whisper White Cardstock, and cut with the Medium Daisy Punch. I made two punched rounds of petals, placing a Mini-Dimensional between them. A Perennial Essence Floral Center is atop the layered petals. Who can resist touching this fuzzy thing? It’s screaming “texture.”
The stamp set and punch can be purchased in a Bundle for a 10% savings. You can see these in my Product list below.
The daisy’s stem is from the Bouquet Bunch Die Set, cut from Soft Sea Foam Cardstock, which I doubled for thickness. The sentiment, “love,” is from the Well Written Die Set, also in Soft Sea Foam, and also doubled for thickness. The layering of these elements gives them a nice look and feel. More texture!
The background is Subtles 6X6″ Designer Series Paper in dotted Soft Sea Foam.
I framed my daisy with Thick Whisper White Cardstock, cut with Stitched Rectangles Dies, and embossed with the Country Floral Embossing Folder. It is raised on Foam Adhesive Strips for extra height, on a Thick Whisper White card base. Texture galore!
Thank you for hopping by today, and I appreciate you shopping at my store!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.
Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.Mark your calendars for Wednesday, August 14, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Special Occasions” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art YOU ARE HERE
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping