Welcome to the Pals’ March Blog Hop. We’re so glad you’re here because ”Spring has Sprung” – at least on our blog hop if not outside! Our Design Team created beautiful projects to inspire you. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
When thinking of Spring, I think of Easter, and the opportunity to send loved ones some handmade Easter cards. For today’s project, I’m using one of my favorite fancy-fold cards, the Double Z-Fold.
The Gray Granite card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, and scored at 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4”. The band is 1 1/2″ X 11″, scored at 5 1/2”and 8 1/4”. The frame attached to the front of the card is 4 1/4″ X 3″, made with two Rectangle Stitched dies, doubled for sturdiness.
I thought it would be fun to combine the photographed, foliage and flowers from Petal Promenade DSP, with the cute, punched, Best Bunny. The Designer Series Paper was trimmed to fit the spaces on the card base and band.
The Easter bunny was punched from Thick Whisper White cardstock, using the Bunny Builder Punch. I punched two Easter bunnies, and used a Sponge Dauber to add a touch of Blushing Bride ink to the fur. His face, from the Best Bunny stamp set, can be seen through the frame.
The cross is from the Cross of Hope die set, and cut from Gray Granite cardstock. I fussy cut additional flowers from Petal Promenade DSP, as well as “He Is Risen,” from His Grace stamp set.
“Easter Blessings,” on the card front, is from Itty Bitty Greetings, cut with a Bunch of Banners die, and placed on Mini-Dimensionals. The sign is held with a stamped tie from the At Home With You stamp set.
When folded, this Double Z Fold card fits right into our standard size, medium envelope.
Thanks so much for hopping over to see my Easter card! The supplies I used can be seen in my Product List below.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.
Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 10, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “Families First” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art (YOU ARE HERE)
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Roseanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping by the Bay
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping