I’ve made 50 Christmas cards that are completely different, but I need twice that many. So, now it’s time to crank out some quantity. I happened to have some sleighs from Santa’s Sleigh dies that I used in a 3D project last year.
This is my quick and easy card:
1. Glue the Cherry Cobbler design to the Kraft Paper sleigh. They will be flat for my “quick and easy” card.
2. Cut and score Cherry Cobbler card bases, 5 1/2 X 4 1/4.
3. Cut Very Vanilla layer, 5 1/4 X 4.
4. Stamp “Joy to the World” from the Hearts Come Home stamp set in Crumb Cake ink.
5. Emboss with the Oh My Stars embossing folder.
6. Glue Very Vanilla layer to the Cherry Cobbler card base.
7. Glue the Foil Snowflake to the upper left corner. I prefer the underside. Silly me.
8. Add Very Vanilla inside with sentiment.
9. Enclose in a Very Vanilla envelope, address, stamp, DONE.
10. Happy recipient!
11. Submit to the Global Design project challenge, because this is definitely Christmas JOY.