Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “2021-2023 New In-Colors.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Then, at the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Stampin’ Up’s! catalogs are always exciting, and we anticipate the new, annual, In Color Collection, with bated breath! This year’s five new colors did not disappoint. I chose three of them for today’s project: Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, and Evening Evergreen. The supplies I used for today’s card are in my Product List below.
First, I began with a Soft Succulent card base, 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, folded at 4 1/4″. This was layered with a gingham print in Soft Succulent from Pansy Petals Designer Paper, cut with the largest, Scalloped Contours Die. I might as well say right now, that I will be using these dies on many of my cards. You can see all 8 dies in my Product List below.
Second, I used the third largest Scalloped Contours Die to cut Basic White Cardstock. I love this sentiment from the Quiet Meadow Stamp Set, which I stamped in Evening Evergreen Ink.
Third, I stamped the flower from the Color and Contour Stamp Set in Fresh Freesia Ink on basic White Cardstock, and cut with a Scalloped Contours Die.
The stem was cut with a Meadow Die from Evening Evergreen Cardstock, which I took the liberty to snip a bit. The dies are pictured in the first photo.
After gluing the flower and stem to the top layer, which I attached with Dimensionals, it was time for embellishments. I added the Loose Flower Flourishes with a pin dot of glue, and one of the Bumblebee Trinkets with a Glue Dot. Aren’t they fabulous? The bees are like gold jewelry, and the flowers come in three In Colors, in two sizes. You can check them out in my Product List.
You might be wondering how the new In Colors compare with similar Stampin Up! colors, and thanks to Debbie Henderson, we have some great charts:
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products.” Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art. ***YOU ARE HERE*
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple
Thank you for hopping by! Enjoy your day!