Welcome to the Pals’ August Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because we made some great projects for “Special Occasions” – cards or projects that adds beauty to the special occasions we all love to make cards for! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Special occasions often involve celebrating with a “toast.” I’m excited to share with you the new Sip Sip Hooray stamp set with coordinating dies; appropriate for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, the New Year, you name it.
I began with the champagne flutes, and excitedly used a Sip & Celebrate Die to cut into the Mercury Glass Acetate. I just received this new product in my 2019 Holiday pre-order, and couldn’t wait to play with it! It really looks like glass, and it’s wonderful the way it allows color to show through it.
After experimenting with several backings, I decided on a piece of Noble Peacock Foil. I used the same die to cut more flutes, glued the acetate and foil together, and placed my completed champagne flutes on Dimensionals.
TIP: Dot glue on the solid areas of the acetate, so it doesn’t show.
The background is Coastal Cabana Cardstock, layered on Bermuda Bay Cardstock, layered on a Thick Whisper White card base.
The top layer was given some fun bubbles with a die in the Sip & Celebrate Die Set. More bubbles were made with Iridescent Sequins.
“Sip Sip” is from the Sip Sip Hooray Stamp Set, stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink. The stamp set has “hooray” but I used the word from the Well Written Die Set, cutting it from Thick Whisper White Cardstock.
Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate your support, and shopping at my store. The Holiday items will be available Sept. 4th, but you can see details about them by clicking on the pictures in my Product List.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.
Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.Mark your calendars for Wednesday, September 11, 2019 when our Hoppin’ Pals share their “It’s the Sentiment that Counts” projects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art (YOU ARE HERE)
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jill Killeen at Killeen House Studio
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts