Hello, welcome to the Pals Blog Hop! This month our theme is “Goodbye to January-June Mini and 2019-2020 Annual Catalogs and Hello to 2020-2021 Annual Catalog” where the Design Team is showcasing their favorites from the retiring catalogs or products in the new catalog! You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today’s card includes bits and pieces of some favorite retiring items along with continuing 2020-2021 Annual Catalog items. The retiring items are the first six in my Product List below. The remaining items are in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
Three dies in this photo were used to make the foliage and flowers. They are from one of my favorite retiring sets, Frosted Bouquet Dies. The coordinating, First Frost Stamp Set, was used to stamp the flowers in Rococo Rose Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. The stalk with leaves was stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink, and the Baby’s Breath was cut from Whisper White Cardstock.
My friend, Peggy Noe, recently made a flower basket that gave me the idea for this one. I thought this Painted Labels Die looked like a basket, especially when cut from Crumb Cake Cardstock, and embossed with the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder.
TIP: I attached the basket with glue on the bottom and sides, leaving the top open, and slightly bowed, for arranging the bouquet.
The basket was completed with Linen Thread around the top, and a tag made with another favorite, retiring, stamp and die set, Beautiful Bouquet and Bouquet Bunch.
The background of Whisper White Cardstock was embossed with the Subtle Textured Embossing Folder, and I used the Detailed Trio Punch to round the corners.
Beneath the white layer is gingham from 2019-2021 In Color 6X6 DSP, cut with an Ornate Layers Die. I used an Ornate Borders Die to give the basket a place to rest.
TIP: Because the Ornate Borders Die is long and skinny, I used Washi Tape to hold it in place while running it through the die cutting machine.
Thank you for blog hopping with me today. I’m eagerly awaiting the arrival of new products from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, and I’ll be giving you some “sneak peeks” soon!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for June 10th, with our theme “New 2020-2022 In Colors.” We can’t wait to show you the newest In Colors in the Stampin’ Up! color family. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art***YOU ARE HERE***
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days