Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is All Creatures Great and Small. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Have you seen the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Paper? It’s an “online exclusive” product, with fabulous designs for the holidays, which you can view by clicking on its picture in my Product List below.
I began today’s card with one of the scenes, cut 4″ X 5 1/4″, glued to an Early Espresso card base, 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, folded at 4 1/4″. See the cute deer facing us?
Next, I cut a wood pattern from the designer paper, 4″ X 5 1/4″. Then, I used an Aspen Tree Die to cut the large oval of trees, and glued it on top of the scene, making sure the deer was peeking through the trees.
The deer silhouette is from the Grove Dies, cut from another One Horse Open Sleigh wood pattern, layered for thickness, and glued in place.
The branches of Fall leaves were cut with two Grove Dies from Masterfully Made Designer Paper, and glued in place.
“Hey there!” is from the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set. I stamped it in Early Espresso Ink on the designer paper, used its Sentiment Silhouettes Die for cutting, layered it for thickness, and glued it in place.
A little sparkle was added with Iridescent Rhinestones.
Thank you for spending a few moments of your summer with me.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be The Color Purple.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Lineup
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art***YOU ARE HERE***
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
My September Host Code Gift
Place an order of $75.00 or more, before tax and shipping, and I will send you the Festive Pearls in October.
200 adhesive-backed pieces, 50 each of 4 colors
Come one, come all! Mark your calendars for October 7th. You won’t want to miss this FREE World Card Making Day Event! Questions? Send me an email, email@example.com.