Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’ve really enjoyed making cards with products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog, and I’m excited to tell you about some favorites.
The Peace & Joy Bundle (page 18) is among the top of my list of favorite retiring sets, because I can’t resist paper words. The font is wonderful in the die-cuts, and the words in the stamp set are so much fun to use.
I began today’s card by using the thinnest Joy Die to cut “bright” from Real Red Cardstock, and layered it on the medium sized, Whisper White, die-cut “bright.” This made it easy to raise on Dimensionals. The Joy Dies are discounted 30%!
Then, I stamped “merry” and “and” in Garden Green Ink on Whisper White Cardstock, hand cut with scissors, and attached with Mini Dimensionals.
The background is Whisper White Cardstock with Winter Snow embossing, 5 1/4″ X 4″, layered on a Thick Whisper White card base, 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, folded at 4 1/4″. This embossing folder is on Page 37, and I’m sad to see it retire, but it’s 50% off while supplies last.
Next, I cut a piece of Thick Whisper White Cardstock, 5 1/4″ X 2 “, and used a Curvy Die to trim the top. Happily, the Curvy Dies are in the upcoming January-June 2021 Mini Catalog, page 23.
Do you see the cute bell attached to the “t”? It was cut from Silver Foil, using a Sounds of the Season Die. The Cherish the Season Bundle is another retiring favorite from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog, page 33.
The bells are fabulous in any color, and the Sounds Of The Season Die Set includes the pine branches dancing along the curve. I used four colors of cardstock: Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Just Jade, and Granny Apple Green.
You can see the list of all the retiring products from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog below.
Thanks so much for hopping by! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
Click here to see the list of retiring items. The Year-End Closeout began December 8th, ending January 4th. Order early, before things sell out. The list is long, but to make it easier, it’s in order by page number (August-December 2020 Mini Catalog).