This “quick & easy” thank you card uses Happy Forest Friends Designer Paper, but any designer paper you like would do. Plus, a coordinating piece of designer paper can decorate the envelope flap. Just glue a 5 3/4″ X 2 1/4″ piece to Stampin’ Up’s Medium Envelope flap, and trim the excess with Paper Snips (scissors), using the flap as a template.
After deciding on trees from the Happy Forest Friends Designer Paper, I cut it to 4″ X 5 1/4″, and glued it to a Mossy Meadow card base, 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, folded at 4 1/4″.
Next, I stamped six “frames” from the Alphabest Stamp Set in Calypso Coral Ink on Basic White Cardstock. Then, I stamped the letters, “t-h-a-n-k-s,” inside the frames. You can see the entire stamp set in my Product List below.
After punching out the letters with the Best Label Punch, I attached each letter on Mini Dimensionals, and my “quick & easy” card was complete.
I was inspired by the Fusion challenge.
My October Host Code Gift
Type the current host code (found beneath my profile picture) in the box provided, on your order of $125.00 or more, before tax and shipping, and I will send you a retired punch in November. Punches are heavy, and will be sent in a Priority Mail box. I pay the shipping, so to help defray the cost, please note the increased qualifying order amount.
If you’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! to get the discount, you’ll love the offer this month! Beginning October 4th-31st, you can add $155.00 in products of your choice to the Starter Kit for $99.00. Click here to join.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
It’s time to order the November Paper Pumpkin, now through November 10th.
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You can see I’m happy, cuddling with Lily, who is one month in this picture.
This is absolutely gorgeous Su, love the title. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT
I am on a mission to use DSP as much as possible these days! This is adorable!
Thank you, Linda! I love DSP!!!!!
Cute and simple! A great way to use that pattern of DSP as well 🙂
Thank you, Toni! It’s a fun, easy-to-make card!