Today’s card began with the idea of gold leaves, and I used two Holly Berry Dies to cut from Splendid Day Designer Paper. If you look at this specialty paper in my Product List below, you can see how the foils shine.
When attaching the leaves, I glued the inside half, and left the outside half to lift over the frame.
The frame was cut with two Framed Florets Dies, an early release set that will be available November 1. I used the smaller oval to cut the center from Boughs Of Holly Designer Paper, 4″ X 5 1/4″. Then, I used the fancy oval to cut Mossy Meadow Cardstock.
The sentiment, “wishing you a season decorated with happiness and wonder,” is from the Decorated With Happiness Stamp Set, stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. I used my Stamparatus for positioning on a Thick Basic White card base, 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, folded at 4 1/4″.
The berries were cut with two Holly Berry Dies from Boughs Of Holly Designer Paper, and attached with Dimensionals.
My October Host Code Gift
Type the current host code (found beneath my profile picture) in the box provided, on your order of $125.00 or more, before tax and shipping, and I will send you a retired punch in November. Punches are heavy, and will be sent in a Priority Mail box. I pay the shipping, so to help defray the cost, please note the increased qualifying order amount.
If you’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! to get the discount, you’ll love the offer this month! Beginning October 4th-31st, you can add $155.00 in products of your choice to the Starter Kit for $99.00. Click here to join.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
It’s time to order the November Paper Pumpkin, now through November 10th.
This kit includes:
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
- Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.
Finished gift tag size: 2″ x 3″ (5.1 x 7.6 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. You can see I’m happy, cuddling with Lily, who is one month in this picture.