Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because it’s “Time to Sale-A-Brate”! We’re showcasing our favorite new products from 2020 Sale-A-Bration brochure. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
It’s hard to resist the sweet bees in the Honey Bee Bundle, especially when combined with the fabulous, FREE, Golden Honey Designer Paper.
How do you get the Golden Honey Designer Paper? During Sale-A-Bration (Jan 3-March 31), when you place a qualifying order of $50.00, you can choose the Golden Honey DSP as your FREE item.
For instance, if you purchase the Honey Bee Bundle (41.25) and a pack of Cardstock(8.75), the Golden Honey Designer Paper is yours for FREE. But, don’t delay, this is only as long as supplies last.
The Golden Honey Designer Paper has bees which coordinate perfectly with the Detailed Bee Die Set. The Honey Bee stamp set has this same bee, so you have options. You can stamp the bee, and you’ll never run out of bees. I cut my three bees from the DSP, and colored the stripes with a Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend.
Don’t you just love the curved sentiment? “Wishing you sunshine & happiness” was designed to fit perfectly over the hive. I cut the hive with a Detailed Bee Die.
To match the sentiment, I chose a happy color, Granny Apple Green for the card base, topped with a sunny color, Daffodil Delight. The top layer is Thick Whisper White, which I lifted on Foam Adhesive Strips, over a layer of busy bees from Golden Honey DSP.
TIP: Foam Adhesive Strips are twice as thick as Dimensionals, and their length is great for creating sturdy depth.
TIP: Cutting the Daffodil Delight and Whisper White layers with Stitched Rectangles Dies, makes for precise layering, without measuring. Plus, you get the added detail of stitching.
To complete the design, I stamped the flowers in Memento Black Ink, and used Detailed Bee Dies for cutting. Then, I colored them with two Stampin’ Blends: Light Daffodil Delight and Dark Granny Apple Green.
Here’s a Valentine using a Detailed Bee Die and the Golden Honey DSP. Click on card for details.
Thanks so much for hopping by! I appreciate you!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on our creations. Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.
Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.Mark your calendars for Wednesday, February 12th, for our Art From The Heart blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects made from the heart for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art. *YOU ARE HERE*
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Linda Suarez at Lucky Dog Stamper
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
Have you thought about joining Stampin’ Up! to get a discount on your crafting supplies? Now is the best time to join, and I’d love to have you on my team!
Click here to join: