Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Favorite Things.” The Design Team will be showcasing their favorite products from any of the current products and you might even see some sneak peeks, as well! We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Today I’m sharing a favorite, newly discovered, coloring tool… Stampin’ Up’s Soft Pastels! And, I was anxious to see how it worked with the new, Amazing Silhouettes Stamp Set.
I began by stamping the butterfly in VersaMark on Basic White Cardstock, 3 7/8″ X 5 1/4″. Then, I used Sponge Daubers to pick up the powder from Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, and Poppy Parade Soft Pastels to blot on the VersaMark. So easy, it’s hard to go wrong!
Next, I added a strip of color with new, Sale-a-bration, Sunshine Rainbow Designer Paper. It was cut 1/4″ X 5 1/4″, and glued to the back of the white layer, before gluing the layer to a Thick Basic White card base, 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″, folded at 4 1/4″.
The sentiment, “stay wonderful,” is from the new, Honeybee Home Stamp Set, stamped in Memento Black Ink.
For a final touch, I added new, Iridescent Rhinestones. Aren’t they gorgeous? The iridescence makes them go with any color.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 12th. Our theme will be “Time to Sale-A-Brate” when our Design Team will showcase items from Sale-A-Bration as the focal point of their project.. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art. ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
Thank you for stopping by!
Today is a special day, because it’s a Stampin’ Up! FREE SHIPPING day! Don’t miss out!
Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50.00.
The order must be opened and closed on 8 December.
Due to the global shipping crisis, all orders placed during the free shipping promotion cannot be guaranteed to arrive by 25 December 2021.
Phone: Wednesday, 8 December 2021; 6:50 PM (MT)
OEX/Online: Wednesday, 8 December 2021; 11:59 PM (MT)
Don’t forget, the Last Chance Products Sale is going on now, as well as a “clearance refresh!”
The new products, highlighted in green, are from the 2022 January-June Mini Catalog, and will be available January 4, 2022.