Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here because this month’s theme is “Art from the Heart” and we think you’re going to love it! You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I’m thinking of Valentine’s Day, and a heart full of poppies is as good as a box full of chocolates! Right? Well, maybe not, but this heart made with Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper and a Be Mine Stitched Die is making this bee happy.
The greenery beneath the heart was made with Granny Apple Green Cardstock and a Poppy Moments Die.
“Love” is from the Well Written Die Set, cut from Granny Apple Green Cardstock to blend in with the greenery, and match the card base.
The background is Whisper White Cardstock embossed with the Subtle Textured Embossing Folder.
I just HAD to add the bee whose black and white stripes match the 1” strip on the side of the card. The bee and the strip are from Golden Honey Designer Paper, a FREE Sale-A-Bration item with a qualifying order.
Thanks so much for hopping with the Pals today! We love to read your comments. Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.
Please click to leave a COMMENT HERE.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, March 11th, for our “Critter Card” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects with animals, birds, butterflies or insects. Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My!
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art YOU ARE HERE
You’ll find the supplies for today’s card in my Product List below. Notice that the Golden Honey Designer Paper is $0.00, and that’s because it is a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.
Sale-A-Bration is a great time to order, because of the FREE products you can earn. It’s also a great time to join Stampin’ Up! for additional benefits and products with your Starter Kit.
Click here for more details