Welcome to the Pals’ Blog Hop! We’re so glad you’re here. You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. This month we are celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Pals Blog Hop with “Critters” from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals.
Many of the design team members are offering “Mystery Blog Candy” of their choice to 1 lucky winner. To play along, just leave a comment on as many blog posts as desired. A random winner will be announced on a subsequent blog post by each participating design team member. You’ll find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
This raccoon, named Bloomin’, is proud to be the focal point of today’s card.
Bloomin’, from the Special Someone Stamp Set, said her favorite stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration brochure is Thoughtful Blooms. She likes it, not only because it’s FREE, but because there is a coordinating Small Bloom Punch, also FREE with qualifying orders. You can check out the details by clicking on the pictures in my Product List.
Bloomin’ wanted her card to have bright flowers, and chose the colors: Melon Mango, Flirty Flamingo, Pineapple Punch and Daffodil Delight.
After stamping the flowers, she jumped on the punch, and had a glorious time punching and bending the flowers. I helped her bend the flowers with my Bone Folder, and placed them on Mini-Dimensionals.
We connected the flowers with a vine from the Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set, which we stamped in Granny Apple Green.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I made Bloomin’ come alive by stamping her in Early Espresso Ink and Sahara Sand Ink, and using her Special Day Die for cutting.
TIP: The stamp set is “2-step” stamping. Stamp the detailed stamp in the darker color first, followed by the solid stamp in the lighter color. Using the Stamparatus makes matching the lines much easier.
The background is Whisper White Cardstock and 6X6 Brights Collection DSP, both cut with Stitched Rectangles Dies.
Bloomin’ wanted to say, “Thinking of you, Sweet Friend,” which is from the Honey Bee Stamp Set, stamped in Early Espresso Ink, and cut with a Stitched So Sweetly Die.
Since we are celebrating our Pals Blog Hop Anniversary, I thought it would be fun to share my first hop with the Pals in June 2017. I remember wanting to start a blog, so that I could participate in the Pals Blog Hops, and I haven’t missed a single Hop!
Clicking on the picture will take you to my blog with all the details.
I’m offering mystery blog candy (ie: Stampin’ Up! goodies) to one lucky winner. FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN, please share a comment by the deadline, Saturday, March 14th at 9:00 PM Pacific Time.
I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner on my blog, Sunday, March 15th.
Note: I can only ship within the U.S. Winner has 48 hours from the announcement of the winner to email me their name and mailing address.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for Wednesday, April 8th, for our “Special Occasions” blog hop when our Design Team showcase projects for weddings, graduation, anniversary, baby, Mother’s/Father’s Day or any special occasion.Don’t miss the fun!
Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty First Hop – January 2010
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts First Hop – May 2011
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian First Hop – June 2012
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards First Hop – September 2012
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping First Hop – March 2013
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations First Hop – August 2013
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair First Hop – April 2014
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’ First Hop – May 2014
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom First Hop – September 2014
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity First Hop – January 2015
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose First Hop – January 2015
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs First Hop – June 2015
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds First Hop – July 2015
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit First Hop – September 2015
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’ First Hop – August 2016
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’ First Hop – September 2016
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping First Hop – April 2017
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot! First Hop – May 2017
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art First Hop – June 2017 ***YOU ARE HERE***
- Leah O’Brien at Ink, Paper, Stamps, Oh My! First Hop – February 2018
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink First Hop – June 2018
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen First Hop – October 2019
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink First Hop – November 2019
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping First Hop – January 2020
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life First Hop – March 2020
Have a great day!